A Commitment to Our Creatives and Our Community
In this unprecedented time, the GnomeMade Market will continue but in an abbreviated list of 14 historic venues and artisan homes throughout the town of New Ulm. The Market has also been shortened from 4 days to 3 days.
Discover beautifully crafted gifts and goods from dozens of regional artists, including holiday decor, jewelry, fine art, quilts, floral, accessories and artisanal foods. Savor local food and beverages while you shop for incredible handcrafted gifts for your friends and family. Support regional artists by shopping handmade this holiday season.
Admission and parking are both FREE at this three-day event. We look forward to seeing you there.
The GnomeMade Market cares deeply about our artisans, customers, and our communities. To safeguard the health and safety of our artisans and to ensure you receive what you need to keep our communities safe, we wanted to share our protocols and procedures. We will continue to monitor and review Minnesota guidelines and recommendations and will adjust plans as necessary. We believe our artisans have made and will continue to make a major impact on the overall health of our local community.
The following is a summary of COVID-19 Prevention Practices that we are following:
- Request the usage of cloth face coverings for all artisans and customers who have not been vaccinated
- Reduce customer capacity at each location
- Review artisan venues, illustrate spacing and install barriers for proper social distancing
- Conduct daily update calls with a single point of contact for each location regarding proper COVID-19 procedure
- Require artisan training on cloth face-covering usage and personal symptom checks
- Conduct symptom checks daily through a texting platform. We are following up on any “yes” answers to verify artisans have taken appropriate measures of confinement.
- Conducting frequent cleaning and disinfection on frequently touched surfaces using EPA listed disinfectants
- Enforcing CDC guidelines for anybody who has developed symptoms or who has tested positive
- Conducting enhanced cleaning of areas used by anyone who has tested positive
- Conducting contact tracing for anybody who has worked within 6 feet of a person who has received a positive result in the 48 hours prior to the start of their symptoms